17 October 2011
I can fly!!!!!
The mess continues, even at home. At least the newly renovated digs look nice?
That's a positive right?
- Five powerplay goals were let in on NINE penalties
- Five powerplay goals is the most Tampa has ever let in at home
- You can't win a game when you spend the majority of it killing penalties
- Why isn't Weiss being covered by somebody on that 6th goal?
- As soon as Brewer took that delay of game penalty, you could bank on the Panthers scoring another PP goal
- Bergenheim strikes with a shorthanded goal
- Steve Downie is lucky he didn't get ejected from the game
- Matt Gilroy walked away a plus three out of this debacle
- Hedman and Clark should end up a minus 50 each. For all the praise I've been giving Hedman, he was atrocious.
- Martin St. Louis had 8 shots but no points
"We need to find a way to get out of this & get something going because it's definitely unacceptable right now"
Next game: Thursday October 20th against the Islanders. That's three days to figure out your sh-t team.